Our Safety Certifications & Compliance
All products are of high-quality and are safety certified for consumers by the respective authorities.
Our manufacturer's facilities are ISO 9001 & 14001 compliant and manufacturing processes are HACCP certified which show their commitment to quality and environmental management systems.
In addition, all ultraviolet (UV-C) steriliser cabinets have been properly refitted with Safety Mark 3-pin plugs and adapters to meet all safety requirements in the region.
Quality Management Systems
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- Factory Manufacturing processes are HACCP certified for F&B related products
(Korea Certification) Mark
- Product Safety for all for electrical and electronic equipment
Environmental Management Systems
Singapore Safety Mark
- Ensures Product Safety under the Consumer Protection
(Safety Requirements) Regulation
- Conformity to Health, Safety and Environmental Protection standards in Europe
- Quality Assurance certified by
Korea Testing Certification (KTC)
- Sterilisation Effectiveness Test certified by
Korea Testing & Research Institute (KTR)
NEA Safety Certified
Our full range of ultraviolet (UV-C) steriliser cabinets have also met all appropriate safety engineering features which adheres to NEA's guidelines with all our built-in safety features, as well as our tinted front windows of all our ultraviolet (UV-C) sterilisers.